Thursday, April 14, 2011

JAY-Z EXPLAINS WHY HE LAUNCHED LIFE TIMES

Jay-Z recently spoke about the main motivation behind his newly launched website called “Life + Times,” and what goals he has for the new online venture. Talking with Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow, Jigga detailed his latest techy move.


“I started working on it in its various incarnations over a year ago,” Hov revealed. “I’ve thought about it forever. You know how it works, seeing other sites and being either inspired or saying, ‘That’s sh*t. I would do it like …’ [How do we post content?] Well there is a basic metric for what we cover but, more importantly, I believe it’s how we cover it. The DNA is to basically let the subject speak for itself. We don’t want to tell you what to think. As far as how personal? I would say it has to pique my interest…I think it’s every human’s job to inspire others, to feed one another’s senses. Inspiration begets inspiration times infinity. Imagine if the person that was inspired to create the phonograph didn’t share it with the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive