Monday, April 11, 2011

Fashion Discussion: How Revealing is Too Revealing?

a dress Swizz Beatz’s ex wife, Mashonda, wore to her King Magazine cover party:

Zatannya said, “Can you PLEASE HELP me find out where this dress comes from. I will need it for my birthday party in October.” Nikki said, “It’s a little risqué, but I’m turning 21 relatively soon, and this dress will fit right into the debauchery I have planned. Can you help me find it?”


While Mashonda revealed on her website that the dress is a custom made number by brand l’Impasse, all I could wonder was why so many 21-year-olds would want to rock a dress with sheer panels on each side and a v-neck so low that one false move could spell a nip slip.

Mashonda is a lovely woman–she looked pretty as a peach for her cover party. And some could argue that her dress was very apropos for a fete thrown by King, a magazine known for its celebration of T&A.


But do you think her dress was too racy?

What do you think of Mashonda’s dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive