Monday, April 11, 2011

Amber Rose Vs. Natalie Nunn ''Happy I Can Get These Fakes To Show Their True Colors''

''Happy I Can Get These Fakes To Show Their True Colors''
Amber Rose and Natalie Nunn engaged in a public catfight over Wiz Khalifa on Twitter this weekend. Amber Rose started sharing some not-so-subtle digs at Nunn, to which the "Bad Girls Club" star quickly retorted.



"Hey @missnatalienunn I'll pray for u girl u obviously have Psychological & Insecurity issues. U wanted some shine from my page u got it.," Rose tweeted. "@Missnatalienunn Oh & I know where u live too I'll send u pretty roses from Wiz & I 2 let u know you'll be ok. Enjoy ur time in houston :-)"



"So happy I can get these fakes to show their true colors!!#girlpower bullshit hahah tennis ball head hahahahah," Nunn tweeted back. "Of course u know where I live... U mans been over plenty of times!! U can come pick up he's stuff he left too"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive