Monday, April 11, 2011

Miley Cyrus Loves Gucci Mane (Teen Queen Wants To Record With Rapper)

Just days after Gucci Mane was arrested for violating his probation by allegedly pushing a woman out of a moving car, one of the rapper's most famous fans decided to show her support for the embattled Atlanta native. Miley Cyrus tweeted some of her Gucci love for the fans.




"Don't mind me just showin off muahhh grill with @gucci1017at the urrrport!" Cyrus tweeted, along with a picture of her holding Gucci's cover of the Source magazine. "So... In honor of @gucci1017 I was singing the Ice Cream Freeze on the airplane & Denika told me to shut up & I'm embarrassing her."



"You know what would be my summer jam??? @tracecyrus and @gucci1017 on a track together! HAYYY!" Cyrus added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive