Friday, April 29, 2011

Mail Bombs: Beyonce in Isabel Marant, Bria Murphy’s Fendi Ankle Strap Platforms, and Christina Milian Inspired Black Jumpsuits!

Hey Guys!


What a day. I was slated to talk on NPR this morning regarding the Royal Wedding, but arrived 8 minutes too late. Le Sigh.

If I ever needed a swift lesson in ‘Why it’s important to be punctual,’ today was the day!

I’ve been kicking rocks all morning, though I did stop into Crystal Streets’s sample sale for a little retail therapy. After I twirled in some IZOD and Gucci, I definitely felt better!

While I pledge to never be late again, let’s solve some Mail Bomb:)

First up Kristine says, “I am dying over the color of Beyonce’s leather jacket.”

“Who is the designer? And could you suggest some pocket friendly versions?”


Beyonce took a stroll with Jay-Z in a blush pink number by Isabel Marant. Her jackets can run in the thousands, so I found the following options:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive